Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mariel Part 2

I climb up the tree to my second-story bedroom window. A harder task then it sounds. I climb up a tree with low limbs onto the roof, up to the very top. My window has a rusted railing around the outside. I drop myself onto, always hoping I can keep my balance and not land in a lifeless lump in the front yard.I climb into the open window and glance at the alarm clock beside my bed. 6:59 am-Perfect!I'm tossing my bed covers over me as I hear the soft pad of feet coming down the hallway towards my room.They bust in,"Wake up!"Then she leaves the room, back down the hall, and closes a door with a big thump. She isn't exactly a morning person.Then it hits me! Well,great...do you know what's worse than living in this hell hole? That's right, going to school in it.
TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment