Monday, April 30, 2012

Mariel Part 4

I sit in a leather chair with the brown suited men standing behind me making me feel uneasy. A young, dark haired man sits atop the desk in front of me. "I'm Detective Strathmore",he says."I work for-." I cut him off and ask through gritted teeth ,"What am I doing here?!" He stares at me directly in the eyes for a moment then answers,"I'll be asking the questions around here." He tosses a large envelope he had been holding in his hand into my lap. He nods his head as if telling me to open it, so of course, I do. It contains pictures of a man with jet black hair(just like mine), many also contain a little girl that looks around 3 or 4 years old. "Do you recognize this man?" "I have never seen him", I reply. He flashes me a confused look, "Do you recognize the girl?" I nod my head no. "Hmmm...",Detective Strathmore says,"This man sure seems to know you...especially since you are the girl in these pictures." TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment